Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I got side tracked!

I have been writing Yelp reviews lately then that died off to.. so busy lately! No time for more than three online social networking sites for this girl! ha! I still can't figure out how to organize all my info for my blogging profile. 

http://stephaniemuise.yelp.ca  

Sad thing is my windows crashed and the kind soul who fixed everything for me saved all my documents and pics but I lost all my bookmarked pages :0( Including NYC, Philly, NFL and more! But as I start to reorganize my life and online files I promise to add them here as well. I hope you are all having a great summer filled with amazing friends, wonderful food and breath-taking views!

The Canada Pride weekend I organized with the help of my CSTO friends was a great success! I was so busy running around hosting events and up to 10 people one night that I forgot to take pictures! ha! Luckily my friend Paul took this picture of Liz and I on Canada Day!


Cheers, Steph :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment